My lovely followers

tisdag 9 augusti 2011

More happy news!

Take a look at this badge!
Yay, I'm the guest designer at the "Anything Goes Challenge" this month! *happy happy happy* I'm so proud and honored to be chosen.


This time the Challenge 47 is all about Birthday/Celebration and here's my card.
I made my very first shakercard!

The leaves are from a Martha Stewart punch and the frame is a Spellbinder dies.
Basic Grey has a lovely paper collection called Cappella which I have used on this card.

I made the "shaker" with smal glass beads.

I painted Magnolia Tilda with Distress ink and behind Tilda I masked some notes.
The balloon is decorated with Stickles.

Here's some lovely flowers...

... and ribbons with a brad.

Some of the material I have used you can find here:

So pop over and see what you can find.


I hope you enjoyed what you saw and you are more than welcome to visit me again :D

Hugs Annette

6 kommentarer:

Louise sa...

Hej goding!
Vilket fiiiint inlägg du gjort för att fira ditt nya GDT uppdrag :)
GRATTIS!!! till det :) Det är så välförtjänt ;)

Och ett otroligt vackert kort har du gjort för att fira :) Du vet att jag ÄLSKAR det här, det är jätteläckert :)
Fantastiska blommor har du satt på också :) Och läckra papper :)

Kram

Maritha sa...

Men grattis grattis till det fina uppdraget vännen!!
Ditt kort är ju bara ybergalet snyggt gjort ju...wow! Härliga färger och så fint med några små gröna rackare där inne i shakerdelen! =) Det har du verkligen gjort toppenbra...

Kram kram till dej

Anna sa...

Grattis!!! Vilket underbart kort...igen! kram ScrAnna

cheryl sa...

this really is one stunning card hun your detail is just amazing and love the color tones on this,welcome to the team hun as our GD hugs cherylxxxx

Chris_P sa...

Wow så fint det blev! Hade ju äran att sitta bredvid när det tillverkades :-). Måste testa att göra ett sånt här kort!!

kram

Angelica sa...

Så fint!!
Jätteläckra blommor!!
Tufft med några gröna pärlor bland dom vita.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...