My lovely followers

torsdag 1 december 2011

Hanna & Friends #122 Sketch

Today we have a lovely sketch from Vanni for you to play with at Hanna and Friends.

I found this sketch real "christmasish" (don't even know if that's a word, lol) And I guess it's because of the stars.

Once again I have made a Christmas card and I realised that it's red again...

Well, what can I say... I just love red christmas cards :)

The image is a Elizabeth Bell's design, called Lizzy. I have coloured her with Polychromos pencils.

The papers are from Pysselgumman and the stars are punched out from a Spellbinder dies. And the frames are Nellie Snellen.

As you can see in the last photo I have made a different fold this time.





Take a look at the beautiful cards that the Design girls have made. They are just stunning! So I hope you will participate in this weeks challenge!


Take care!


xxxx Annette

5 kommentarer:

Dodici sa...

Stunning card,hun!Love the image,the papers and the sparkling stars.x

Kiki sa...

So gorgeous! Fantastic colouring if this cute image!

Hugs, Kiki

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh så himla fint vännen!! Papprena har jag just använt på ett kort jag me,dom är ju bara sååå fina!! =) Underbar skiss,den får man lägga på minnet...(ja datorminnet,för mitt eget suger rejält) ;)

Kramen

Susy sa...

Såååååååååååå underbart fint!

KRAM SUSY

Kimba-Slydog sa...

So wonderful! I love the colors and your coloration is perfectly.

Hugs,
Nicole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...