My lovely followers

torsdag 8 december 2011

Reviewing Christmas Faith

Okey, I'm back for my second post to day ;)
We're having a reviewing at the TPS blog and showing you the Lil Pinkette Christmas girls.
I'm showing you Christmas Faith! I think I've told you before but I just love Christmas :D and a Christmas without carols isn't a Christmas at all. So Faith is just perfect ;)
I don't know if you can see the G clef, but I think it's so cute and really fits this card. And of course there has to be some note papers too ;)
Even this card was coloured with Promakers.






Sorry to keep this post short :( I've got tons to do as I'm sure that you also have...


So until next time, take care! And I don't mind that you leave a comment ;)


Hugs Annette

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...