My lovely followers

lördag 25 maj 2013

Sketchy Challenges #48

Good morning!
Today I'm back with a card I made for our new challenge at
And this time Karen have made a gorgeous sketch for us to follow.
I used a Saturated Canary image and coloured her with Copics,
E000,00,11,20
C1,3,5,9
E55,57
BG 11,13,18

I used Magnolia's banner die and added some letters on it :)
I also added a metal corner and some Prima flowers.




And here's Karen's lovely sketch!


So visit us at The Sketchy Challenge and join in the fun!
Beware of being blown away by the other teamies stunning work!

Have fun!

5 kommentarer:

Janine sa...

Gorgeous card Annette. Love the colouring especially the shine and depth you've achieved with her hair
Hugs, Janine xx

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh kortet är bara underbart och din färgläggning grym!! :) ♥

Kraaam

cheryl sa...

oh wow Hun stunning or what,your colouring hun is just amazing love her hair,its lush love massive hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Chris_P sa...

Superfint kort Annette!!

kram Christina

Kirsty sa...

Hi Wow she is beautiful !!..I love all the different shades of greens and your embellies are super gorgeous too ;0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...