My lovely followers

torsdag 15 augusti 2013

Black & White with Magnolia

Hi again! 
I have made a card "for no reason". It's been awhile but I had alot of fun :) 
Magnolia Down Under has a theme with Black and White and I just love those cards! 
I used Tilda who is reading and I decided that she was going to sit in the garden on a swing and dream herself away in the world of fantasy. (Omg , that sounded corny, lol) 
I used alot of Magnolia products; DP, Doily, Tag, Fence, flowers and berries. 
I have also used a new medallion die from SweetStamps, the lovely butterfly die from Joy, 
filmstrip from TH and a parchment roll from Vilda stamps. 
The images are coloured with Copics and the no. are C1,3,5,9 and W5.






I would like to enter this into following challenges:


Thanks for visiting me today!

10 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Woooow! Det där är bara helt galet snyggt. Jösses :) ♥

Kraaam

Pat K sa...

Fabulous b&w card, coloured so beautifully. hugs, xx

Lillemor sa...

Vilket undebart kort du har gjort! Tokgillar din färgläggning men också alla detaljer...så vackert!!! Tack för att du deltar hos oss på MDUC den här veckan! Lycka till :)
KRAM Lillemor

Yulis Kartika sa...

Annete, your black and white card is ADORABLE !!
Thanks for joining us on Black & White at MDUC this week :)
Hugs,
Yulis

Malin ~ Lillpiga sa...

Tack för att du är med och deltar hos oss på WOC! Ditt kort är helt underbart och färgläggningen är outstanding! :)

Kram Malin ♥

Rozzan sa...

Vilket superläckert kort du har gjort!! Jag älskar verkligen svart och vitt. Spännande att se Magnoliastämplarna i lite mer tufft utförande, du har verkligen lyckats med det :) Det fanns väldigt mycket fint här i bloggen så det får bli fler besök här :)
Ha en fin helg
Kram Rozzan

Josje sa...

What a Lovely card love the colours you used

Stacey sa...

oh my word this is amazing! love your colouring. so much detail. thanks for joining us at That Craft Place

sara sa...

Stunning card she looks fab on the swing thanks so much for joining us at MDUC
Hugs sara x x

Kezzy sa...

Wow wow absolutely gorgeous stunning card, I love the black and white and all the details are amazing. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...