My lovely followers

lördag 17 augusti 2013

Sketch by Sabine

 Happy weekend! 
I have to start by saying Thank you for your lovely comments
that you leave me and for all the "likes" on FB.
It means the world to me! <3 p="">
Today I'm back with a new challenge over at
And this fortnight you will be enjoying a lovely sketch
made by Sabine!

Here's my take on the sketch.
I coloured up a gorgeous image by Make it Crafty called Dominique.
Copics: E000,00,11
E41,42,43
V12,15,17
YR61,65,68 E08
This is the products that I used:
DP - Fabscraps, Clock die - TH, crackle paint on the edges
Heart die - Magnolia, Prima flowers, Lace and Sentiment from WOJ.
I alos added som Star Dust glitter on her neckless and flowers.





So now we would love the see your take on Sabine's sketch!
Hop in to the challenge blog and get inspired by the stunning work
my DT's have made.

Thank you sweet blog friends for giving me a minute of your time!

4 kommentarer:

Louise sa...

Hej sötis! ❤
Åh vad sött! Jag bara älskar den där MiC tjejen men jag betvivlar att jag skulle klara av att måla henne! ;) Du har däremot gjort det till perfektion :)
Läckra papper och en supersnygg take på sketchen :)

Kram ❤

Anne- Elisabeth sa...

Så flott kort og nydelig fargelegging og farger.
Klem fra Norge
Anne-Elisabeth

Janette van Otterlo sa...

Lovely card!!
Grtz Janette

Maritha sa...

WOOOOW!!! Så himla snyggt verkligen!! =)

Kramen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...