My lovely followers

lördag 14 september 2013

Sketchy Challenge #56

Hi everyone!
Today we have a new challenge over at The Sketchy Challenges
and this time Colleen have a lovely sketch for you to play with.

Here's my take.
I've used this lovely Wee stamp called Wee Florist
and coloured her with Copics:
E000,00,11
C1,3,5,9
RV91,93,95
Y02,06,11
The DP's are frpm Paper Cellar and Crafty Individuals.
These are the dies and puches I have used:
Magnolia; Tag, Swirl 
Joy; Butterfly
SweetStamps: Rose
Martha Stewart; Border
Nellie Snellen; Rose leaves
I have made the little frame with Silk clay in MS's silicone molds.
And of course added bling, glitter and flowers. 






Colleen's sketch

We would love if you join our challenge this fortnight 
and take the chance of winning a lovely prize 
from Whiff of Joy.

Pop over and get your inspiration from the stunning work of my teamies!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 kommentar:

Maritha sa...

Supersnyggt kort och den där stämpeln är bara toksöt!! =)

Kram kram

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...