My lovely followers

lördag 28 september 2013

The Sketchy Challenge and a DT-call

It's so nice to wake up to a sunny autumn day!
On my schedule today is a trip to the woods with my husband and dog and then some crafting.
Tonight the whole family is home and we will have a lovely dinner together.
Not much that can beat a day like this!

But first I will start with a new challenge over at 
Unfortunately we have a couple of members who have deciede to step down from their post.
We will miss you so much but will of course follow you on your blogs.
That means we have a DT call out, looking for some new members. 
So pop over and apply for the call!

This week Sandy is posting her last challenge  with a lovely sketch
and here's my take.
I've used this sweet Wee stamp from Sylvia Zet. Absolutely adorable!
Copics colours:
Skinn: E000,00,11,21 R20 
Hair: E11,13,15,18
Coat: E41,42,43,44
Scarf and dress: R24,27,29
Leaf: YG63,67
Boots: W0,1,3 
Cat: C1,3

I also used Frantage-Shabby white, dies from Magnolia, Joy and Tim Holtz.
DP's from Magnolia and Maja Design and I've glitter the berries with Stickles, Star Dust.




Here is the gorgeous sketch for you to follow!

Since it's Sandy's challenge this fortnight there is a lovely prize for you to win

You also have to admire the amazing cards my teamies have made to inspire you!

Thank you sweeties for stopping by today!

I would like to enter my card into:



5 kommentarer:

Pinklady 68 sa...

Vinterlig og superfint julekort!! Søtt motiv du har fargelagt sååå fint:-) Me like!

Ha en fin helg! KLem Laila.

Ulla sa...

Så gulligt julkort.
Kram Ulla

Karen sa...

Stunning card! Your coloring is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at 7kidscollegefund.com.

Karen

Unknown sa...

Stunning and beautiful card! Love the bright and cheerful colors. Thank you for playing at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com.

Christine Riley sa...

Such a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at 7kidscollegefund.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...