My lovely followers

lördag 23 november 2013

Sketchy Challenge #61 Sabine's sketch

I promised you I would be back again today!
So here I am with a new card made out of Sabine's sketch
I coloured this little sweetie, peeking out from behind the tree, with my Copic.
I added doilies that I placed in the corners and made the frames from Spellbinder dies.
The snowflake border and the frames were "smeared" with Aleene's Glitter snow.
As always I have to use glitter on my Christmas cards, so I did, lol.
On the ornament die from Memory box, on the ornaments in the tree and on the sign with the sentiment.
Did I say that I LOVE glitter..... :)







Here is Sabine's lovely sketch!


Now it's up to you to show us what you can make out of Sabine's sketch!
Welcome to the blog and join the fun!
You might also want to take a look at the stunning cards my sweet teamies have made
for this fortnight's challenge! They are amazing!

Enjoy!
I'm joining these challenges with my card:
Copic Marker Europa: #23 Everything About Christmas
Bearly Mine: #113 Trad. Christmas Colours using Die cuts 
7Kids Challenge: #87 Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Cordine sa...

gorgeous Annette!
Need to use this stamp!
xxxx
cordine

Natascha sa...

Lovely card and great use of the Traditional Christmas Colors. Thank you so much for joining our Bearly Mine Challenge this week.

Hugs, Natascha

Tracey Manderson sa...

This is wonderful. Love your colouring and use of dies.Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine. Good luck and hope to see you again.
Hugs
Tracey

Kym's Crafty Cards sa...

What a lovely Magnolia card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week of “Traditional Christmas ie red and green”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

Michele Cunningham sa...

Wow your card is so pretty. love all the textures. Thanks for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/

Rosie sa...

Wowzers this is gorgeous!! Love all the details!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com!! Hugs! Rosie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...