My lovely followers

måndag 28 april 2014

The Paper Nest Dolls Norway #9

It's so wonderful to wake up to a sunny day!
I really got alot of energy so I decided to bike to work today and I have about 10 km.
It felt good!

Another great thing about this Monday is our new challenge at
The theme is Confirmation and/or Celebration.

Here is my card using Angel Ellie with Teddy!
Copic:
Skin: E11,00,000 R20
Hair: E43,44,47,57
Dress: B21,23  C1,3
Wings: W1,3
Teddy: E30,34,35

The DP's are Pion design and Magnolia.





Come and join us and spread the word about our wonderful blog
and join us in the fun.
Get your inspiration from the talented ladies in my team.
They make beautiful creations!!!

Thank you for stopping by today!



4 kommentarer:

Desire Fourie sa...

This is just delightful Annette. Adore the cheerful fresh colouring and the pretty flowers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Irish Cherokee sa...

Just adorable. Love the image and your coloring. Very well arranged card.

NickScrapShack sa...

This is so sweet! Love the big flowers too!

Hugs
Nick

simply monica sa...

Gorgeous card Annette Thanks so much for joining us at Sweetstamps.com hop e to see you at the next challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...