My lovely followers

tisdag 1 juli 2014

I'm Top 5 AND the GDT!

 I was so happy when I got home from my vacation and found out that I was 
Top 5 at ABC Challenge!
And on top of that I was selected to be their GDT!!!
Wohooo! Thank you lovely ladies!

Here is my GDT card for the new challenge at 
The theme is O for Orange.
As always my colouring was made with my Copics,
E11,21,00,000
Y61,63,65 E08,18,19.

I have used flowers, butterfly charm and Magnolia swirl leaf
that you can find at Stamp and Create.








The lovely sponsor for this challenge is


With an amazing prize!

Hope you will join the ABC challenge
and see the work from the talented DT ladies!

3 kommentarer:

Irish Cherokee sa...

WOW! Congratulations twice. You stepped out with a spectacular card. Love, love ,love the image. Superb coloring.

Nannieflash sa...

Stunning card Annette, I love your image and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Nikki Stalker sa...

Gorgeous card Annette. I love how you have coloured the image. Just gorgeous. It's a pleasure having you join us this month at ABC Challenges.

Nikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...