My lovely followers

tisdag 15 juli 2014

Second GDT for the ABC challenge

Good morning sweet friends!
I hope you all are having a lovely summer.
I'm enjoying my vacation to the fullest, got the whole family gathered!
Here is my second GDT for
Using "Rose" from The Paper Shelter who is one of the sponsors
on this challenge.
I really loved to colour her, she's a beauty, isn't she.

Copics that I used:
Skin: E11,21,00,000 R20,E93
Hair: E41,42,43,44,47
Roses: R24,27,29,59   YG63,67,17
Butterflies: B02,04,23,24,26  V01,12,17  RV11,13

I decorated my card with Joy's butterfly border,
Marianne Design's book die
Spellbinder's oval circle
Magnolia's swirl die
Prima roses, ribbon, a metal butterfly and lots of pearls!






Thank you so much ladies for having me as a GDT.
I've really enjoyed it.

Take a trip to
and see the wonderful creations the team has made 
and of course, join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by today!

I'm joining these challenges:



4 kommentarer:

Irish Cherokee sa...

Spectacular card Annette. Your coloring is without equal on this image. Wonderful.

Nannieflash sa...

A gorgeous use of the TPS image beautifully coloured, and a fabulous card design. hugs Shirleyxx

And welcome to the ABC team.xxx

Julie Gleeson sa...

A beautiful Card Annette! I am so glad you are joining the ABC team! Hugs Julie xox

PaperDaisies sa...

What a pretty card. I love how you have showcased the image. Great detailing. Thank you for joining us over at Ladybug Crafts. Hugs Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...