My lovely followers

söndag 10 augusti 2014

Paper Nest Dolls- Genie Avery

Happy Sunday to you all!
Today I share a card I've made for
You know that feeling when everything you do goes wrong....
That's what happend to me when I started colouring her.
Nothing worked... the skin got all the wrong colours/shades....the hair...oh, let's not get into that....
and then I coloured way outside the lines....WHAT!!!
Okey start over and do it right...aarrghh.... oh no not again...
Well, you know what they say, Third time's a charm!

Here is the final result and it turned out to be a card too, lol.

Copics that I used:
Skin: E11,21,00,000 R20
Hair: C1,3,5,9
Clothes: V12,15,17,09  BG10,11,13,18,09
Lamp: Y21, YR21,23,24




I also decorated my card with Magnolia papers,
flowers from Magnolia and Prima, metal corner and wire ribbon from my own stash.

Thank you for stopping by!

3 kommentarer:

Cordine sa...

Stunning card Annette!
Hugs
Cordine

Ulla sa...

Så otroligt snyggt och fint färglagt.
Kram Ulla

Susy sa...

Så himla snyggt och motivet så fint färglagt!

KRAM SUSY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...