My lovely followers

lördag 1 november 2014

KennyK Krafty Krew - Snow

Okey, here I am again with my last post for the day!

Now it's time for KennyK's Krafty Krew!
As always we have an Anything Goes Challenge but...
We are getting ready for the winter season so our twist is
SNOW!

Here is my snow card using City Star coloured with Copics,
E11,21,00,000 R20 E93
E50,34,25,27
BG90,96,96,99
YG61,63,67
W0,1,3,5
B00,01
Materials I have used are:
Snowborder: Martha Stewart
Star die: Spellbinder
Frostyville Wreth: Memory Box with Marianne Design glitter paper
Wooden snowflakes with crakle paint and Star Dust stickles
Sentiment: SweetStamps
Paper: Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye
and a scarf charm.






Our sponsor....


Come and join us as see some more inspiration
at KennyK's Krafty Krew!

Thank you for your giving me a minute!

I'm joining these challenges:


5 kommentarer:

Chris sa...

Absolutely fabulous card. Lovely image, beautiful colouring and design, perfect for our challenge at Delicious Doodles this week.
Chris
x

Grenouille Greetings sa...

LOVELY colouring and great design choices! It's delightful to see you playing along with the CASSettes this month with this pretty card. Hugs, Lesley

carol sa...

Hello Annette, super card hunny, thanks for playing along with BEARLY-MINE this month x carol

Dawn sa...

What a fab card. Thanks for playing with us at Bearly Mine this month x

Jules sa...

Beautiful card with an awesome image and love your colouring. Thank you for joining us a BMD, good luck xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...