My lovely followers

måndag 9 februari 2015

New Release at Paper Nest Dolls

have a new gorgeous collection,
Spring/Easter collection!
You can find them all on 

Here is the card I made with one of the new releases,
Spring Basket Avery!
I have coloured her with Copics,
Skin: E11,21,00,000 R20
Hair: E50,51,53,55
Clothes: B000,00,01,02 Y00,02,11,21 RV10,11,13
Basket: E30,34
Flowers: BV02,01  R00,02, YR65 YG11,41

I used a die from Spellbinder for the shape of the card.
The papers are from Crafty Individuals and the butterflys are 
a die from Joy!   




So hop over to Paper Nest Dolls and see the other new stamps 
and the magic my talented teamies have made with them.
And don't miss, there will be prizes!

Have fun!

I'm entering my card here:

2 kommentarer:

Brandi R sa...

Gorgeous! Love the colors! ♥

ValByDesign, Valerie sa...

Stunning springtime card!! Oh the colors... LOVE LOVE LOVE! The flowers are gorgeous, and your coloring looks fantastic. Thank you so much for joining us over at MarkerPop! for our Anything Goes Challenge this week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...