My lovely followers

torsdag 26 februari 2015

Paper Nest Dolls - Princess Rose

Good Morning!

Ready for a suger sweet Princess...!
Here she is, Princess Rose 
from Paper Nest Dolls.

I have coloured her with Copic,
E11,21,00,000 R20
E25,27,29,55
R32,35,37,39
V12,15,17,19  YG63,67
The papers are from My mind's Eye and the corner die
is from Nellie Snellen.
Frame die is a Spellbinder.
I used some glitter on the rose, brooch and earrings.




And finally a bunch of flowers!

Don't forget to take a look at Paper Nest Dolls blog
and in the shop you can find a lot of wonderful stamps!

Thank you for stopping by!

I'm entering my card here:

3 kommentarer:

Giny sa...

Wow, what a lovely card!!

Grtz Giny

Sandi sa...

This is a pretty card! I love the flowers and other embellishments you added.
Thanks for joining us this week at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com
Huggs
Sandi

Rosie sa...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...