My lovely followers

onsdag 1 april 2015

KennyK's Krafty Krew - Steampunk

Hello again!

Now it's time for a new 
and for this fortnight we have chosen
Steampunk as the twist.

I actually don't feel that comfortable with steampunk,
but I have to say I love the style and especially on others card,lol.
But I think I got some steampunk feeling, although I have to practice some more.

Let me introduce Lady Victoria!

Here is the Copics that I used to colour her;
E11,21,00,000 R20 E93 E04
R27,29,59 (100)
E25,27,29  E11,13,15
E30,31,33,35,37,39,49

I used a Memory Box stencil with 3D stamp-paint from Viva for the background.
DP's from Bo Bunny
Decorated with metal and a filmstrip.


Our amazing sponsor!!!


KennyKdownloads
and
KennyKstamps!

So, get your gear out and start to craft
and we'll see you at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
My talented teamies have made stunning creations... again!

Thank you for your time today!

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...