My lovely followers

onsdag 22 april 2015

Paper Shelter - It's a Celebration!

We have reached the 200 challenge at
so the theme this week is obvious
It's a Celebration!

I coloured this new and gorgeous image called
And I guess we all have some wishes both with and without celebrations.
I used my Copics,
E11,21,00,000 R20 E42
E23,25,27,29
E70,71,74,77  E40,41,42,43,44
BV00,01,02  V91,93,95  RV32
B00,01

DP's are from Paper Cellar.
The book die from Marianne Design, Dragonfly from Magnolia
and the flowers from SweetStamps.
I used letters from Adorn it and "Star Dust" stickles.






Why not join us for this Celebration and you can win some 
amazing prizes, epecially if you use a Paper Shelter image.

http://www.thepapershelter.com/index.php?main_page=index

You also have to take a look at the stunning creations my new 
and super talented teamies have made!

Thank you for your time!

5 kommentarer:

Colette sa...

Fab card Annette, love the sentiment, so perfect with your beautifully coloured image, hugs, Colette xx

Pat K sa...

Stunning creation Annette, coloured so beautifully. hugs, Pat K x

Nannieflash sa...

Hi Annette, what a stunning card and like Pat I love the sentiment to, youve done a fabulous job. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Gail sa...

What an adorable card! I love the image and your coloring is outstanding! Fabulous embellishments! Hugs, Gail

Vannessa sa...

This is just gorgeous Annette and I love how you did the sentiment. Fab idea!

Hugs, Vannessa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...