My lovely followers

fredag 1 maj 2015

ABC Challenge - I for Inspire Us

Good Morning to you all!
It's been awhile but now I'm back with a new card for 
I for Inspire Us!

Our wonderful sponsor is 
The paper Shelter and here is what I made to Inspire You.
I used the lovely Moon Spell and coloured it with Copics,
Skin: E11,21,00,000 R20
Hair: E13,15,18,19
Cat: T1,3  Moon: Y00,23
Tree branch: E42,27,29,34
Background: B34,37,39

The papers are from my stash and I don't have a designer name to them
But I used wooden stars from Studio Calico and flowers from Prima.




I hope that I Inspired you to join our challenge
at ABC.
And I promise you, you will find more amazing inspiration
made by the talented team on the blog.

Thank you for stopping by!


1 kommentar:

Nannieflash sa...

Hi Annette, stunning card I love how youve coloured this TPS image is done so beautifully. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...