My lovely followers

onsdag 12 augusti 2015

The Paper Shelter - #214 Ribbon and/or Lace

I think I'm still in a vacation and moving mood since I 
forgot todays challenge....!?
But I'm here now and have made a card for this weeks challenge,
This weeks theme is
Ribbon and/or Lace!

I coloured her with Copics 
E11,21,00,000 R20
E42,43,44,47  R81,83 RV14
YG61,63,67 
W1,3,5,7
B000,00 BG01
The papers are from Prima and Studio Light
and I also used flowers from Little Birdie.



Here is our wonderful sponsor!

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

Notice if you use a TPS image you can win 
$30 Gift Certificate.
But you can win even if you don't use an TPS image.

So what are you wating for!
Join the fun!

Don't foget to take a look at my talented teamies work HERE and leave them some love.

1 kommentar:

Gail sa...

Wow, what a gorgeous card. This image is pretty and your coloring makes this outstanding. The green dress is stunning! I love the turquoise, green and tan combination! Your green and blue lace down the side is beautiful and so is your bow! I love this card!! Hugs, Gail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...