My lovely followers

lördag 29 augusti 2015

The Sketchy Challenges - Maritime

After a long and wonderful summer 
are finally back! 
And fittingly enough our theme is 
Maritime with a lovely sketch from Karina.
Let us see, in your creations, what you have been up to this summer.

No I haven't turned into a mermaid this summer, lol, but I just fell in love with this
beautiful image from Aurora Wings.

I used my Copics and coloured her up,
Skin: E11,21,00,000,04 R20
Hair: BV01,02 V15
Ribbon: RV13 R81
Tail: BG11,13 RV00,13 BV01,02 BG01, B02

The dies are from Magnolia DooHickey 
and paper from Crafty Individuals.
I also added mini shells and a turtle from my stash.
It's not easy to see but I used crackle glossy on the tail and as drops on the flowers.
Even the seagrass and octopus got some glossy.






Here is Karina's beautiful sketch for you to follow.


So pop in to The Sketchy Challenges and get some inspiration
from my so talented teamies 
and of course join us this month.

Thank you for your time!

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...