My lovely followers

söndag 1 november 2015

KennyK's Krafty Krew - Shaker Card and/or Ornament

Time for a new challange at

As always we have an
Anything Goes theme
and the twist this time is
Shaker card and/or Ornament!

I went all in and made an Ornament as a shaker, lol.
I coloured Happy Holidays with Copics,
E11,21,00,000 R20
E50,51,53
R24,27,28,59
B00,01 E55,57 YG63,67

I made the front of the shaker with a lid from Pringles.
Not sure it would hold but it did.
The snowflakes are dies from 
Spellbinders and KesiArt.


Our lovely wonderful sponsor is


Take a trip to
KennyK's Krafty Krew and be amazed over the stunnig
work my talented teamies have done!

And now we want to see your creations!
Welcome to join!

I'm entering my Ornament here:

1 kommentar:

Jane Willis sa...

This is gorgeous, and what a great idea to use the Pringles lid (and a great excuse to eat Pringles!)
Thanks for sharing it with us at Sparkles Christmas
Jane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...